Nese jeni ne Tirane dhe po kerkoni nje mundesi punesimi, hidhini nje sy njoftimit tone:
|HBTalent – Job Posting|
|*Position Title:||Recruitment Manager|
|Number of Openings:||1|
|HBTalent – a spin-off of ShqiperiaCom sh.p.k. – offers headhunting services to help companies find the most talented, ambitious and determined individuals working in IT.
Lead by highly-trained professionals with long experience in academia and industry, HBTalent introduces for the first time in Albania the best way of sourcing top job applicants, connecting them to well-established companies all over the world and startups in hot industry locations such as Silicon Valley, California.
|HBTalent is looking for a Recruitment Manager who will manage and lead the talent search process.
The recruitment manager dedicates most of the working time to the development of the talent search process. The manager has to communicate with internal clients (companies) and job applicants on a regular basis as the potential gaps are identified and researched.
The recruitment manager is responsible for the full utilization of the social media recruitment and the entire social media communication of HR. The manager should decide about the targeted niches and the content of the social media messages.
|Primary responsibilities include:
– Helps to establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives;
– Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
– Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
– Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
– Determines applicant qualifications by screening applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
– Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
– Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications:
– Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
– Excellent knowledge of (spoken and written) English.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to effectively communicate HR programs, provide training, and work with business groups on their strategic objectives.
– Skills in developing and delivering effective presentations.
– Excellent negotiation skills
– Ability to plan, organize, prioritize time/workload in order to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
– Social Media Knowledge
Please provide the following documents in your job application:
– Cover letter
– Certificate of Grades of the most recent degree (Bachelor/Master)
– Certificate of English language (e.g. TOEFL, SAT, GRE, etc.)
All the documents are required in English.